Caroline Coats. Meet us at The Beagle on 20th January for a spot of origami, cake and a chat.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org. Equipment and
materials are provided.
Details of Mafia Makes for the rest of 2015 will be announced shortly, keep
an eye on the blog, facebook page and/or twitter for more details.
Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
This past weekend The Manchester Craft Mafia and friends braved the chilly winter weather to support the Great British Food Festival by providing a delightful array of craft and gift stalls. They might have said we were mad to go two days under canvas but a lovely time was had by all. Who can complain with some of the best British mince pies just meters away?
- Lucy Elisabeth (website)
- So Satsuma (website)
- 3 Little Peas (facebook)
- Black Box Designs (website)
- Sara Brelsford Designs (facebook)
- Scavenger Annie (website)
- Alice Rope Illustration (facebook)
- Melimelon Shop (facebook)
- Opal Gems (website)
- That Silver Touch (facebook)
- Black Star Leather (website)
- Lady Chain Saw Carver (website)
- Eyewood Designs (website)
- Ben Sedman Photography (website)
- Paper and Stitch (website)
here), tweet us (here) or email us (here).